Friday, November 29, 2013

Warm Fillings Before the Parade

My mother this year really wanted to go to the Thanksgiving parade hosted downtown, since it has been a very long time that we have all attended as a family. Well lately we have been getting some pretty cold temperatures in this part of the south. So I thought it would be a good idea, since I already live downtown, to invite my family over for some warm fillings before the parade and then walk on over. I didn't want to go overboard with the food since it was Thanksgiving day and we would all be chowing down on some turkey and stuffing later that evening. Our family is very diverse in their drink choices so I did an assortment of coffee, decaffeinated coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. and I added different sweeteners and creams. Well here are a few pictures of how I set up some of the items. 





I bought these cute decanters at Target for around 2-3 bucks each. I then added chalk board labels that I cut in half from Martha Stewarts line at Staples.







I put some of these cutting boards to use. 


 What's warm fillings without cute mugs.


I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment