Thursday, December 12, 2013

Travel Photos

I know I have mentioned this before, but I just love to travel. I wish I could travel even more. As I continue to use my phone the majority of the time for picturing taking, I also tend to edit my photos through iphone apps. Some of my favorites are Camera+, Over, AfterLight, and VSCOcam. One of the quickest and easiest apps to use is Instagram, you can see mine here

Well, I stumbled upon this really cool website StickyGram, where you can make your Instagram photos into magnet sheets or use your photos on an ipad/iphone cover. I thought what a cute idea and this made me think about a cool, yet easy way to start remembering my trips. So I made two 3 X 3 magnetic sheets with my Instagram photos taken on each personal trip I took this year, Fredricksburg, TX and New Orleans, LA. I also couldn't resist the urge to make an iphone cover as well. See my creations below. 

New Orleans 2013



Fredricksburg 2013


The ideas are endless! I hope y'all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment