Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hats, Hats, Hats

I loveeeeeeeeeee hats. If I didn't feel so subconscious about it I would wear a hat every day no matter the weather or temperature. I have been amazed though recently how hats are coming back into style, especially the big floppy ones. I recently purchased, on sale, two hats from Tory Burch and can't wait to wear them, one of them a gorgeous blue "floppy" hat. I thought I would share a few photos of hats that I love and some pictures of me wearing hats, Enjoy! 
 







One of the Tory Burch Hat I purchased on sale

The other Tory Burch hat I purchased on sale

Now some pictures of me in hats, it is also fun to see the change in hair length and color. 





Hope y'all have a lovely day!
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I have been amazed though recently how hats are coming back into style, especially the big floppy ones. I recently purchased, on sale, two hats ... bigfloppyhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic enjoyment studying your current submit. your filled with particulars i seeking IN ADDITION TO when i delight in submit the comment that will "The content material involving one's submit can be awesome" amazing function. PERFECTPANAMAHAT

    ReplyDelete