Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New Silver Cart

Alright y'all my Marshalls Homegoods addiction continues. If I don't go into a Marshalls or TJ Maxx at least once a month I think I start to go through withdrawals. I have bought so many things there including a beautiful couch; I first talked about the couch when I was living in the loft here.  The couch is in our main living room in our current house, which you can see photos here. It is hard not to see a Homegoods product when looking at our home photos or past photos when in the loft

Well I have found another great find last week, a silver cart with wheels. I already have a bar cart in our house so I was kind of worried I was going a little overboard with the carts, but I knew I wanted something nice in the bedroom. So when I got home I placed the cart in our bedroom and moved it around to see where it would work best. Well where it worked best happened to be where I had my acrylic work station in the room; you can see it here. I never really used the space in the bedroom and while it looked pretty it wasn't really functional. We are fortunate enough to have this huge utility room with tons of counter space; where I have an older iMac and all my craft stuff stored so it wasn't like I was losing a work space. I ended up moving the acrylic table behind the couch in the formal living room, where I plan to put cute decorations on it for the fall holiday. 

Below is what the final product looks like now. I am sure it will be updated as I get used to having it in the bedroom and as my Homegoods addiction continues. Hope y'all are finding goodies like I am. 









Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment