Thursday, November 20, 2014

Toms + Target = Awesome!


Toms has teamed up with Target to produce this amazing line of clothes, shoes, accessories, and house hold goodies, see more here on the Target website. One of my close friends and I had to check it out this past Sunday, when it was first available in stores. 


I love how comfortable Tom shoes are, they are my go to shoes to wear at music festivals and when I know I am going to be on my feet a long time. Plus it is a bonus that another pair of shoes are donated to a person in need. That is what I loved about all of these new products, they go towards feeding or providing for people in need. I thought I would share a few of the items I picked up on Sunday. 


This sweater is amazing! I might have to get the other one in cream, see here, so comfortable. 


Some other items I love and tempted to buy but didn't. Maybe another day!




These thoughts are all my own and have not been sponsored in any way. Thanks!

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment