Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Decorations at the Prince House are Up!

Hey y'all, I got around to putting up Christmas decorations this past Sunday. I have a few more decorations to put up and others to rearrange, but for now I am happy to be able to decorate for Christmas for the first time in this house. We also had lights put up which it probably one of the best parts of my day when I pull up in the drive way; especially from a long day at work. Here are a few photos of what it looks like at the moment that I thought I would share with y'all, Enjoy!





 
And some cute leftover decorations from Fall. 


You can also check out the decorations I did last year in the loft, here, and what my parent's house looked like last year, here
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment