Friday, September 18, 2015

Life According to My Iphone...

As the weather is getting slightly cooler and a few house projects getting tackled I am so ready for the weekend. To welcome the weekend in full spirit here are some photos of my life lately according to my iphone and items on my agenda...

Hopefully I can put my kitchen back together (lots of great after pictures to come and a full kitchen redo project list). See here for some before shots of the old backsplash. Oh and I grabbed these bad boys for the open shelving...eeekkk!!!

New open shelving and white subway tile back-splash!! One day those ugly counter tops will go away....

Amos finished up all the little grout details with our new brick wall in our middle guest room/office so now is the fun part and adding all the decorating details. 



It's time to start decorating for fall. I got some amazing finds from Target's new fall line and can't wait to see what I come up with and share with y'all!


Got this new barcart from the Target Fall line. My barcart addiction continues.....



Find time to sip on some good cocktails :) 


And what better way than with these adorable Gray Malin cocktail napkins, which you can purchase here


If I have time I might try to cram in some yard work and arrange some flowers, but if not just snuggle up in some cute fall gear. Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!


Our rose bush bloomed...AGAIN!!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment