Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Our Wedding Day...Getting Ready!


It is May 2nd, 2015 and I haven't really slept a wink with the excited that lays ahead on this very special day, my wedding day. 

My bridesmaids and my mother all got ready in a suite at the Magnolia Hotel in downtown Houston, which is across the street from where our reception was held at the Crystal Ballroom at The Rice. I knew early on from living downtown for five years that the Crystal Ballroom would be my dream venue. The history the location and oh this room, but I won't go into details here and save that for a later post. 

Amos and his parents got ready at a beautiful suite in Hotel ICON, which is also where Amos and I booked to stay the night of our wedding as well. 

I was so incredible grateful for my parents and Amos's parents and that our wedding party got to share these special moments of us getting ready for this big step in our lives. Amos and I chose not to see each other until I walked through those big doors at the church so the times we had getting ready were truly devoted to those nearest and dearest to us and we couldn't have asked for a better group of people. 

My Kate Spade Bag I Got Monogrammed With My New Initials








Earrings I Got at BHLDN and Tray at Marshalls


After Party Dress I Switched Into, From BHLDN


Bridesmaids Dresses Are From BHLDN and David's Bridal. My Wedding Dress was from David's Bridal


More of My Kate Spade Pieces Making It in the Photos :) 
My Sister-N-Law Was a Bridesmaid and Also Did Everyone's Hair and Makeup :)


    
Me and My Bridesmaids, Robes I got on ETSY
  

  



 

  


A Good Friend of Mine Got This For Me To Put In My Shoe For Good Luck and Good Fortune!

Apparently the Father of the Bride Puts it in Her Shoe, so Mine Did Looking Entertained!










All Photos Were Taken By Pink Posh Photography

1 comment:

  1. Seems you had a lovely wedding! I am going to arrange my cousin’s wedding and have booked one of best
    Los angeles wedding venues

    . Want to arrange a themed wedding and searching online for the same.

    ReplyDelete