Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Amos and I On Our Wedding Day...

Amos and I did not do a first look on our wedding day. We wanted to keep things traditional and have Amos see me when I first walk down the aisle and through those beautiful large wood arched church doors. So all of the groomsmen took their photos together while the bridesmaids took their photos before the ceremony took place. Then afterwards we were able to take them together. I will share the adorable and funny wedding party photos, but I thought I would devote first a whole post of the photos Amos and I took individually and then together. So essentially the individual photos were like day-of bridal portraits; however, the ones I love most are of Amos and I together. I hope y'all enjoy them!




















































All photos were taken by Pink Posh Photography

And if y'all missed any of the previous post I did of our wedding, head over to the wedding tab, here

No comments:

Post a Comment