Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Home Styling Inspiration Photos

I think my new thing lately when it comes to looking up home design inspirations is how the room is styled. I truly believe that styling is a type of art form and it is way harder than it looks. When I take pictures of my home what I really like to do is look at them and see if the styling of each room is optimized and if not what can I change. Sometimes it is just the smallest things, like rearranging some vases or removing some items to make it look less cluttered. I find that styling my home is something that constantly changes as my moods and style change through the years, but the challenge is always fun as I continue to learn and improve. The areas I tend to focus the most on styling are open shelving and accent coffee/side tables. I would love to continue to collect art and hopefully we could do some really cool art piece arrangements like in some of the inspiration photos below. Oh and I love hats and I would love to create a cool focal hat art on a wall in our home instead of keeping my hats hidden in my closet. So here are my latest inspiration photos and y'all can see more on my pinterest board, here

//via//


//via//

//via//

//via//

//via//

//via//

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment