Monday, September 19, 2016

House Life According to My Iphone...

Life has seemed to be going at supersonic speed lately. I feel like I have an ever growing list, I check things off, but then a few more items always seem to be added on. Some good news is that the baby room is really coming along I am hoping to have it completed by the end of this month, y'all can see sneak peeks on my instagram feed

I am really looking forward to the end of this week, I have my monthly prenatal massage and I get to celebrate a friend's engagement. It seems like our weekends are booking up fast and then there are the holidays that are approaching. I am trying to add some hints of fall around the house, but just haven't found the time or the energy (y'all can see some attempts in the picture below with the wreaths hanging on the bookcases). Hopefully things will slow down a bit and I can enjoy all the little moments in between before baby comes. 














No comments:

Post a Comment