Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Baby Shower Decoration Ideas

As you can tell from the blog I love to entertain as often as I can. So when we first found out we were pregnant being involved with a baby shower was one of the things I was looking forward to. I know this is something you aren't supposed to be too involved with if you are the one pregnant, but I wanted to have at least one of my showers at our house with close loved ones to show off the nursery and really have any excuse to get people together to eat and pull out a lot of my decor and dining items (ha so I can justify to Amos why I need to have so much). 

I created a baby shower Pinterest board right away and I definitely wanted to stick with the bohemian/eclectic theme that I somewhat did for the nursery. Both of which haven't been too gender specific. Even though we know we are having a boy I didn't want to feel to tied down to your stereotypically boy colors or themes. If I have pinks at the baby shower and a softer feel, I think that is okay and if I didn't add a lot of blues to the nursery I felt that was okay as well. I want something honestly that represents our styles and can grow with us and our baby. 

So enough of this chit chat and here are some of the inspiration photos I absolutely love for a baby shower to be hosted at our house. Oh and if you missed the photos from the beautiful baby shower hosted by one of my friend's you can see them here

//via//


//via//

//via//

//via//

//via//

//via//

//via//

If you follow along on my facebook or instagram you will have notice some sneak peaks of the direction I am going for the baby shower and some of the "pre-setups" I am doing. 



I plan on using the teepee from the nursery as a great picture op like some of the above photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment