Wednesday, November 2, 2016

House Life Lately...

Well with Halloween out of the way we are gearing up for the remaining holidays over here while trying to plan for additional events coming up like, baby showers, dinner parties, etc. 
Our next few months are rather busy so I am going to have to remind myself to take it easy and enjoy these last few months of pregnancy. 

Speaking of baby showers I plan to share some inspiration ideas in a post later on the blog of one of my shower's that will be hosted at our house in December. In the mean time I will be spending time enjoying the house as it is before all the holiday decor starts to go up, which will probably be later than earlier as I don't want to mix decor with the upcoming baby shower.  Here are little moments of our house life lately...
















No comments:

Post a Comment