Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Little Christmas Decor Around The House

This year for the Christmas holidays I was late putting up the decor because I didn't want any Christmas decorations clashing with the baby shower held at our house at the beginning of the month. Therefore, I didn't go all out like I usually do plus I didn't want to over extend myself being well into my third trimester with baby Harrison.  That being said I decided to combine some of the baby shower decor, like the flower arrangements, into this year's Christmas decoration. This was easy to do since I stayed with the same color scheme as last year with the golds and whites. Overall I am so happy with the outcome, but my favorite additions this year definitely has to be the custom wood name plates I got made for the two newest stockings, one for Winston (our pup) and one for Harrison (our son-to-be). Hope y'all enjoy 2016 Christmas tour!






























No comments:

Post a Comment