Wednesday, September 27, 2017

May Road Trip: Red Canyon

In May of this year I went on a road trip with my sister-n-law and father in his RV, where we were later joined by my brother. My sister-n-law had a convention in Utah, I asked to tag along since I knew they would be hitting up some of the best National Parks on the way back. Our biggest challenge was bringing our little ones along, but they did great and we couldn't be happier with how they handled some of the longer days on the road. 

We did a total of three weeks and stopped at most of the national parks in Utah and finished off with the Grand Canyon. I can't wait to go back to some of these sites when Harrison gets older. 



Our first national park to visit was Red Canyon, which is approximately 20 minutes outside of Bryce Canyon. What makes this park pretty spectacular are the red rock arches that form over the roads. There are multiple trails you can hike with amazing views. This was our first introduction to the red cliffs and the rock structures carved over millions of years. The sites did not disappointment and the weather was perfect. This was just a small preview of what was to come when we visited Bryce Canyon and we couldn't wait. 

Here are a few photos from our time in Red Canyon.  






My brother and his wife.
































Me taking a much needed selfie :) 




















No comments:

Post a Comment