Monday, March 26, 2018

Our Wedding Highlights Video

I realized I never shared our highlight wedding video on the blog. It is so fun looking back and with our three year anniversary coming up in little over a month I thought I would share it and add it to the wedding tab


So without going into any further chit-chat I present highlights from our Wedding Day May 2nd, 2015!


If you want to see any other photos from our wedding day here are a few links:

Our Engagement Photos & How Amos & I Met
Our Engagement Party
Our Wedding Day - Getting Ready
Our Wedding Day - Amos and I
Our Wedding Day - Wedding Party
Our Wedding Day - The Ceremony
Our Wedding Day - The Reception: Decor & Food
Our Wedding Day - The Reception: The Cakes & Toasts
Our Wedding Day - The Reception: The First Dance
Our Wedding Day - The Reception: Dancing & Socializing

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share pieces of my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment